Time for the Holiday 2023 Book and Glass Boxes!
As usual, I will have a limited number of these boxes available each month, and the theme and contents of the box change every month.
This month I have dreamed up some extra special boxes for holiday (or personal) gifting! The theme for the holidays is "Festive Cozy Evenings" - picture curling up in a comfy chair, illuminated by some firelight, candles, string lights, or all of the above. You have a great, heart-warming book in hand, a blanket on your lap, and a mug of hot tea (maybe some mulled wine or cider) by your side.
There are 3 tiers of boxes this month:
1) Cozy Evenings for One
2) Cozy Evenings with Family
3) *Deluxe* Cozy Evenings
This month there are two book theme options: either Cozy Evenings or a Holiday Romance Novel. I know that romance novels aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I've picked up a few if that's what you'd like! So let me know at checkout (or in a message after ordering) if you'd like a "Cozy Evenings" book or a "Holiday Romance".
Each gift box will contain a multitude of hand-selected items to get you in the mood. I have detailed what each kind of box will contain below:
1) Cozy Evenings for One (1st image)
* a pre-loved book related to the month’s theme (Festive Cozy Evenings or Holiday Romance), purchased second-hand at thrift stores or the book cellar at my local library, and are all rated over 3.5 stars on Goodreads.
* a one-of-a-kind textured clear glass Votive Candle Holder, including a tea light to get you started (the exact one sent will be a surprise)
* a handmade (by me!) fabric bookmark made using Liberty of London fabric or a tartan fabric
* multiple teas to imbibe while you cozy with your book
* a seasonal metal cookie cutter or small ornament
* a festive holiday card
* one of my favorite seasonal recipes
* and sometimes a few little extras I’ll keep secret for those who purchase 🤫
2) Cozy Evenings with Family (2nd image)
* Includes everything in the Cozy Evenings for One box (see above)
* a pre-loved children's book (let me know if you would like a book suitable for a young child ages 0-5, or for an older child aged 6-13)
* a packet of cocoa plus mini marshmallows (let me know if your child would prefer herbal tea to drink with you)
* a paintable wooden ornament for evening crafting by candlelight
* and a few little extra treats 🤫
3) *Deluxe* Cozy Evenings for One (3rd image)
* an upgraded version of the Cozy Evenings for One box. The Deluxe box includes almost everything in the Cozy Evenings for One box (see above)
* a wintery handmade candle from GoldenFox Apothecary
* in addition, your choice of one of my larger glass ornaments. Choose from the Morning Star Suncatcher, Evening Star Suncatcher, Hobbit Door Suncatcher, or Leaves of Lórien Suncatcher. All options are shown in the 3rd image. Details about each can be found in their individual listings on my site (Let me know your selection when checking out or afterwards in an email!)
* and a few little extra treats 🤫
They are mystery boxes so the contents may vary from what is pictured, but I’ve taken great pleasure assembling them. My wish is that opening the box will be like opening a special care package from a dear friend. I hope you all love these as much as I do, either for yourself or as a special gift for a friend or family member who would enjoy the surprise!
* If you would prefer only non-caffeinated teas, or vice versa, please let me know in the notes at checkout. I am happy to accommodate!
Thank you for following along and have a very happy and healthy holiday season!
Book & Glass Boxes are made to order and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
Handmade with so much joy and care by ABJ Glassworks.